Last Updated: 2023/12/04
2. Information We Collect We may collect personal information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site. The types of information collected might include your name, email address, or other details to help you with your experience.
3. Use of Information Any information we collect from you may be used to personalize your experience, improve our website, or respond to your customer service requests.
4. Data Protection We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Our website is scanned regularly for security vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
5. Third-Party Disclosure We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide users with advance notice.
6. Third-Party Links Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
7. Cookies Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enable the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
8. Google Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
9. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
10. Fair Information Practices To be in line with Fair Information Practices, should a data breach occur, we will notify you via email within 7 business days.